The Social Media Analyst
The Social Media Analyst is responsible for overseeing reporting and Analytics. Candidates should have experience pulling numbers and being able to articulate that information back when reporting on it.
This person will be working with Brandwatch – the companies listening tool (similar to boolean search logic). Adobe Analytics is a plus.
Paid agency experience is a plus. We are looking for someone who can put a deck together; someone who can look at the numbers and tell the story, make it look clear and create headlines.
Full job description
(S)he will be responsible for maintaining the companies social media properties and for scheduling, disseminating and reporting on social content via the companies social media platform (Radian/Buddy Media). In addition, (s)he will be responsible for managing the creative development and deployment for the companies owned social communities (i.e. creative development of backgrounds on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, FB tabs and contest submission forms) and assist in developing social media campaigns.
As part of the social media team, (s)he will also share the community management function with team members to ensure that the team is actively listening, engaging and responding to customers on a daily basis.
1) Possess strong working knowledge of all aspects of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, video, web searches, cross-channeling, etc.). Includes proficiency in setup, management, security/risk, media interactions, SEO strategy, tagging and content manipulation to bring greatest value.
2) Strong social analytics skills. Will be primarily responsible for generating all social reports – monthly listening reports, campaign reports, digital/content/campaign reports for the team.
3) Assists in managing the Social Media Editorial Calendar with the team. Content management responsibilities include meeting with internal stakeholders, generating content ideas and campaign tactics, obtaining legal and organizational review, posting content in select tools, securing analytical tagging and media links, and providing insights and reporting as required.
4) Responsible for community management and interactions (as shared by the team and per the calendar) with social communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, forums etc.) and social programs, ensuring they are customer centric and focused on the needs of the audience.
5) Manages relationships with customer community advocates and with the aid of internal parties to maximize this relationship for mutual benefit of he company.
6) Listens to and monitors conversations using social media management tools (Salesforce Radian6 Listening & Engagement Console, Command Center and Buddy Media Content Publisher). Routes questions to appropriate SMEs within the organization to answer. Aggregate listening themes and conversations to inform key business stakeholders of customer issues and needs.
7) Drives conversation and engages in the official voice of company within the communities. Interacts with communities members and identifies and builds relationships with key advocates. Actively 'listen' to the social media community. Monitor user comments and responds on regular, specified schedule; post appropriate responses/referrals to departments, etc. as outlined by social media policy and specific response parameters.
8) Project manages social media campaigns with internal stakeholders and provides support to the team on larger campaign initiatives. Responsible for developing creative request forms for social property assets and managing creative changes outs on a scheduled basis.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
The Social Media Analyst