Our client, a hospital in the Boston area, is searching for a Google AdWords Specialist. In this role, you will work across all their departments to restructure their PPC/paid search plan. This person will need to be able to run and own the PPC plan and clean up all the campaigns.
- Experience with Email automation and retargeting
- Optimize performance through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Work closely with Account Management and Digital Media leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Analyze data and manage budgets, pacing, and client performance to goals
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, and other campaign elements to improve results
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital media ROI
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors, working closely to optimize budget and performance
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Participate in client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other
Interested? Apply today!