Global Standards is the implementation across the Company of the highest or most effective standards for Financial Crime Risk Management with a particular focus on Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions.
Based in London, the role holder will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of the Global Standards communications strategy. A highly skilled Communications SME, the role holder will be required to coordinate the implementation of the strategy through the existing Global Communications network, a “virtual” team of colleagues, covering business lines and regions within the area.
The role holder will Business Partner the Head of Global Standards and interface with senior GS programme stakeholder groups across the business. They will provide guidance and in partnership with Global Communications, deliver global communications content and campaigns through the communications and programme networks. The role holder will continually evaluate the success of communications activities and propose enhancements to the future strategy to ensure on-going improvements and effective communication to targeted stakeholder groups, primarily employees and customers.
An experienced communications professional possessing the following:
• Relevant tertiary education, degree, diploma and additional studies
• Extensive experience in an employee, change communications or wider communications role, ideally in Risk/FCC and in Banking or another Financial Institution or heavily regulated environment.
• Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communication plans translating into solid and practical delivery programmes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills
• Advanced stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior stakeholders across teams, geographies and cultures in a complex, matrix environment
• Enthusiastic approach to change and understanding of large scale transformation
• have the personal credibility and gravitas to engage with key business stakeholders to evaluate and improve communications on an on-going basis
• have the leadership capability to manage and deliver communications working in collaboration with a wide group of colleagues in a highly complex, matrix environment
• operate at a strategic level, balancing the requirements of programme leaders and Communications colleagues. This requires sound judgment, highly developed influencing skills, relationship management experience and strong audience understanding
• have excellent stakeholder engagement skills, build strong networks across the global structure, aligning stakeholders to global goals through effective negotiation and the use of appropriate communications tools
• Create and review content for a variety of communications activities and formats
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs