Supports consumer led retail concepts and the evolution of the brand's retail business; at the macro and micro levels, aiding in the development of global concepts, global stores, program and project work.
Tactical, organized, positive team player who is responsible for delivering the project objective and deliverables. Owns the day-to-day project schedule, and manages project costs, time-lines and quality while remaining flexible and focused on delivering the best creative solutions. Project work includes 2D and 3D retail elements for retail environments and programs that reflect the brand's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Works in conjunction with a Senior Project Manager, Program Manager or Operations Director to contribute to long-term planning and process creation/improvements to support Global, Geography partner and Brand goals.
- Manage all aspects of assigned retail projects and related production processes to effectively execute on time-lines, goals and budgets.
- Drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, execution of deliverables and in-store installations. Strong communication; written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the design and operations teams, vendors, fabricators to ensure designs are executed to specification and quality standards
- Facilitate sampling and prototyping, identify and address key issues and challenges in the printing, construction/manufacturing, testing of designs.
- Accountable to organize, record and maintain all project specific development/production documentation and specifications for integration into retail standards. Leverage best practices, and tools while improving on them.
- Fosters teamwork and builds consensus among design team, partner teams and vendors. Fosters innovative thinking and operational excellence that optimizes creativity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Marketing, Design or a related field
- Retail industry experience preferred; retail environments and programs (store design, construction/installations, fixtures & fittings, consumer services)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management and production
- Experience working in a large, global environment, on complex, high visibility projects with large budgets and brand and/or commercial impact
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as effectively collaborate with Senior Project Management, Design, Geography and Nike business partners, vendors/manufacturers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to proactively solve complex problems
- Experience managing and driving project budgets, time-lines and apply best practices to improve processes.