My Client is a Global Consultancy who are looking for someone to come in and provide Global Recruitment Marketing Support. It's a 12 month role, paying up to £240/day.
A proactive and experienced recruitment marketing contractor to join our Global Recruitment Marketing Team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running to help manage and deliver recruitment marketing campaigns to attract the best talent to work with our exciting portfolio of clients. Using creative recruitment marketing tactics including content, landing pages, offline and online events, digital advertising, social media and campaigns to reach and engage candidates.
Under the guidance of global recruitment marketing the successful candidate will report into and support the global Operations recruitment marketing lead to understand the demands of this growing business, and partner with HR/Recruitment colleagues to agree and achieve objectives that meet these. It will also require close collaboration with our preferred supplier agencies.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Implementation of the recruitment marketing strategy – working with the global Operations recruitment marketing lead and local/country recruitment marketing leads - to translate business requirements to appropriate programmes, campaigns and tactics
- Manage and execute integrated paid media plans at a global and local/country level for multiple campaigns in Operations (specifically Silicon Valley Operations Delivery, Marketing Operations, Cloud and Salesforce)
- Curate and create employment brand related content including visual assets such as blogs, testimonials and videos
- Drive creative marketing ideas to support online and offline candidate attraction
- Publish social media content and working with global and local social media teams to leverage and localise global assets
- Manage and update content on careers landing pages
- Monitor and measure campaign effective through appropriate campaign metrics to optimize campaigns
- Manage agency partner to brief and measure effectiveness of digital media programmes
- Ensure seamless and ongoing communication between local/country recruitment marketing teams, global recruitment marketing teams, internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Support in budget management, invoicing, planning and reporting
Accountability / Responsibilities:
- Flawless execution of the agreed strategies
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions
- Work autonomously and build partnerships/network with recruitment, marketing teams and agency provider at a Local and Global level
- Interpret, understand and action campaign management metrics
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Understanding of integrated and digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Collaborate to help deliver tactical plans
• This role requires an understanding of recruitment marketing and experience of project management in integrated and digital marketing.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Public Relations
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong working knowledge of marketing/recruitment marketing, with experience of developing and implementing targeted strategies; social channels, digital marketing, print based advertising, online advertising, video/ interactive video and face-to-face tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creativity and excellent organisation
- Microsoft Suite
- Social Channels e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience working in global organization ideal