Recruitment Marketing Support
People are truly the greatest asset we have, which makes recruitment one of our most high profile and important marketing activities in the business. We’re now looking for someone to support the delivery and implementation of recruitment marketing assets, campaigns and materials across our consulting businesses.
Reporting to the Associate Director Strategy/Consulting RM, you will also support the RM Lead for Consulting in this role. Other key stakeholders will include Talent Acquisition and recruitment leads across both Strategy and Consulting, as well as geographic and global recruitment marketing colleagues, and members of the wider marketing and communications community.
You will be accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of a range of marketing materials including digital, social, video, print and advertising assets. A ‘net native’, you are passionate about social and will be excited about the opportunity to help manage our social careers channels on LinkedIn, Facebook and SoundCloud, which will involve you in content creation and curation, as well as community management.
• Liaising with stakeholders to discuss and identify their day-to-day recruitment marketing requirements.
• Working with the Consulting/Strategy RM Leads, to brief agency partners and vendors to develop and produce a range of materials (e.g. banners, videos, infographics, blogs, print materials, adverts etc).
• To write and produce written briefs for agency partners and vendors, as well as internal colleagues.
• Liaising with, and acting as the link with agency partners and vendors, to project manage and ensure the effective, accurate and timely delivery of all materials and assets.
• Campaign management.
• To write copy for a range of marketing activities (e.g. marketing emails, flyers, blogs and social posts).
• At the direction of the Consulting/Strategy RM Leads, to manage and update the RM content calendar.
• To research and identify curated content from across the business and externally.
• To post content, provide updates and carry out community management across a range of social channels.
• At the direction of the Consulting/Strategy RM Leads, to manage and keep relevant core careers pages updated on our website.
• To manage and control an effective (Sharepoint-based) asset library.
• To record all 3rd party quotations and costs and reconcile/approve invoices, to ensure robust budgetary control and management.
• To set-up appropriate tagging using our analytics systems, and monitor performance metrics across all relevant activities and channels.
• To provide regular reporting and analytics at the direction of the Consulting/Strategy RM Leads.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent preferred.
• Work experience: 3 years’ digital marketing and/or advertising experience essential
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• First class knowledge about social with a good understanding of social marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential, including proven stakeholder management skills.
• Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills. Must be able to work on own initiative.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. You must be able to ‘keep all the plates spinning’.
• Meticulous attention to detail, quality assurance.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Recruitment Marketing Support