This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
- Collaboratively drives broad internal / external cross-functional teams towards evolving milestone requirements
- Untangles complex scheduling challenges, including those without precedent
- Internal and external consensus-building (at all levels and across industries)
- Risk management and mitigation
- Simultaneous use of multiple task tracking software tools (internal and external tools often need to be sequestered)
- Moderate domestic and international business travel (10-25%)
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
- Project management experience at a connectivity-related company or on a related project
- Fluent in a changing and often ambiguous environment
- Wide breadth of relevant experience vs. depth in particular areas.
- Experience engaging with senior executives at global telecom partners and technology companies as well as senior government officials worldwide.
- Project management experience on successful at-scale projects involving global operators, including early phases (e.g. prototyping) through successful market introduction and national / international ramp-up.
- Experience working within fast paced Internet companies and complex technical environments, with a heavy emphasis on cross functional (XFN) stakeholder buy-in including engineering, policy, regulatory, comms, legal, finance, partnerships, product management, and market-facing program teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- * BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience; advanced degrees, including MBA, preferred
- Senior level person who can interact with government officials.
- Looking for someone with well-rounded industry experience, more of a generalist.
- Someone who has real life success with real projects.