* Creates and executes Global Product Lifecycle plans for titles.
* Train and develop direct report(s) and offer guidance; ensuring employees develop to maximum potential and grow to next level.
* Is highly articulate communicator (regular communication with senior staff expected).
* Assist Director in setting FY goals and budgets.
* Takes initiative and seeks increased responsibilities.
* Takes on horizontal/cross-functional projects, in addition to daily title duties.
* Develop innovations/improvements; present findings to department to improve processes.
* Conduct ROI on new distribution strategies - present findings and recos to department.
* Troubleshoots disruptions to production. Finds solutions that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Manages own workload, as well as monitoring direct reports' workload, to ensure all projects are moving and deliver on time.
* Uses intuition and knowledge to complement data; thinks strategically.
* Able to move business forward, gather data and make key decisions autonomously when director/supervisor is not available.
* Creates campaign kick-off documents and provides input on all creative components and plans for product development, ensuring all elements are in line with the NA marketing strategy.
* Monitors and facilitates approval process for creative components of the product.
* Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards.
* Multi-tasks by switching smoothly from one project or task to another.
* Makes clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups.
* Manages product P/L.
* Gathers data from finance and shares back to stakeholders to guide decision making.
* Interfaces with all functional groups effectively to implement business plan initiatives.
* Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way.
* Establishes rapport and trust with functional groups and upper management.
* Collaborate with cross-divisional counterparts to create long-term plans for key franchises.
* Monitor industry trends and research and make recommendations.
* Works well in a team environment and applies strong interpersonal skills in daily work activities and in managing both internal and external partners.
* Creates PowerPoint decks and other key documents for filmmakers, key stakeholders and Sales.
* Applies strong analytical skills.
* Minimum 2 years experience using Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ).
* Previous experience in entertainment industry preferred.
* Minimum 1 year of experience using Nielsen preferred.
* Minimum 1 year experience using Keynote preferred.