* Creates and executes Global Product Lifecycle plans for level 3 titles and contributes to sections of business plans for higher profile titles.
* Gathers and coordinates research, and carries out competitive and industry analysis.
* Creates campaign kick-off documents and provides input on all creative components and plans for product development
* Monitors and facilitates approval process for creative components of the product.
* Troubleshoots disruptions to production. Finds solutions that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards.
* Multi-tasks by switching smoothly from one project or task to another.
* Makes clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups.
* Monitors product P/L. Gathers data from finance and shares back to stakeholders to guide decision making.
* Monitors and manages the milestone matrix.
* Serves as interdepartmental liaison to ensure all stakeholders are aware of Global product marketing strategy and relevant information regarding timelines.
* Interfaces with all functional groups effectively to implement business plan initiatives.
* Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way.
* Streamlines and accomplishes routine marketing functions efficiently to help meet deadlines.
* Communicates with key business partners to answer day-to-day questions.
* Works well in a team environment and applies strong interpersonal skills in daily work activities and in managing both internal and external partners.
* Creates PowerPoint decks and other key documents for filmmakers, key stakeholders and Sales.
* Applies strong analytical skills.
* Minimum 2 years experience using Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ).
* Previous experience in entertainment industry preferred.
* Minimum 1 year of experience using Nielsen preferred.
* Minimum 1 year experience using Keynote preferred.
* International experience preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs