The Market Development Manager Syn Bio will develop and execute on marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This experienced, dynamic manager will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the business, globally.
What will you do?
* Develop strategic marketing plans , including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, sales funnels, business trends, and market opportunities.
* Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing portfolios.
* Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
* Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
* Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
* Develop and manage a robust lead generation funnel for our portfolio
* Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
* Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
* Work closely with regional marketing development managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
* May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
* 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans . Life Science Preferred
* Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
* Demonstration of digital marketing expertise with proven campaigns in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video and automation approaches.
* Experience with product area marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products. * Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
* Bachelor's degree in business, science, related degree. Desired Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
* Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
* Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment.
* Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
* Travel is required. (25%)
* MBA strongly preferred.