This position entails the following general tasks:
• Support Global Product Managers and Regional Marketing Managers in developing marketing strategies and executing tactical activities to meet the organization’s marketing objectives.
• Effectively coordinate and deliver marketing activities in partnership with Creative Services, Corporate Communication, Global Product Managers, Regional Marketing, Sales Managers, country stakeholders, regulatory, legal, and external vendors.
• Guide marketing projects from concept to completion, overseeing all aspects including requirements gathering, scope definition, creative brief, design, budget, approval, and change control.
This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality Framework and the Corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
• Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Alere Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies
• Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
• Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job. Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
• Occasional travel as needed.
• Develop marketing campaigns and promotions for key products. Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies as necessary to execute campaigns.
• Drive development of product Positioning and Messaging.
• Foster strong working relationships with internal customers.
• Drive the development, coordination and delivery of all marketing materials and content, including brochures, websites, animated demonstrations, mobile apps, training materials, distributor promotions, events, and other sales tools.
• Work with event management team to help plan tradeshow/congress events, develop booth messaging and graphics, booth promotions, symposia, and work with external event vendors.
• Work with digital marketing team to optimize internet/mobile representation of products globally.
• Act as global brand champion to all employees, customers, and public.
• Uphold company brand and design standards and advise constituents on proper use of brand guidelines.
• Drive rebranding of legacy product materials.
• Support Global Product Manager in development of new product launch plans.
• Develop global launch package: drive development, coordination, and execution of all marketing activities and materials associated with product launch as related to marketing materials and promotions.
• Open and track jobs in online project management system.
• Follow the SOP for Marketing Materials to ensure legal, quality and regulatory compliance.
• Input and track approval for all marketing material within web-based document control system.
• Provide guidance to countries in the localization, development and implementation of regional/country marketing activities.
• Coordinate the adaptation and translations of marketing materials.
• Collaborate with in-country teams on both enterprise and product specific marketing and messaging at the regional level.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• 3-5 years of experience in a medical device marketing or agency role
• Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
• Experience developing and driving global marketing campaigns
• Experience developing a wide variety of marketing materials and sales tools, including print, web, email, event, animation
• Experience working with external advertising/PR/creative agency partners
• Medical device and healthcare industry knowledge
• Marketing skills covering the total marketing mix, with a focus on marketing communications
• Project Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Formal presentation skills
• Copywriting skills a plus
• Event Planning & Coordination
• Microsoft Office and familiarity with web-based software tools
• Sensitivity to cross-cultural differences
• Fluent in English, additional language skills a plus
• Flexible, effective, and results-driven within a fast paced, dynamic, evolving environment
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize deliverables against tight deadlines
• Innovative, creative thinker
• Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization to develop consensus and solve problems
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, outstanding time management
• Motivated, self-directed, and ability to work under minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn new things and do what it takes to get the job done
• Balance of strategic orientation and tactical execution
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
This position entails the following general tasks: