Global Marketing Campaign Intelligence Manager
Department: Worldwide Marketing, RPA Team
Location: Corporate HQ in San Francisco, USA
Our client, a fortune 500 software company in San Francisco is looking for a Global Marketing Campaign Intelligence Analyst!
The Research, Planning & Analytics organization is chartered with creating a data-driven marketing intelligence organization that provides reporting and actionable analytical insights into our competition, markets and customers to support key business decisions at the global, regional and business unit levels.
Reporting to the leader of the Global Research Planning and Analytics (RPA) team, the Global Marketing Campaign Intelligence Manager will be responsible for the global processes, policies, technologies and related data products that are foundational to Planning, and Analyzing the Global Marketing Campaigns driving toward higher campaign effectiveness over time.
In particular, the role includes
• Planning: Equip Global Campaign teams with proper Market Intelligence datasets, analytics tools, methodologies and training. Influence dataset and tools product owners roadmap to best meet the needs of Global campaign teams.
• Analyzing: Provide campaign analytics intelligence services to the global campaign teams, VP-level, and Field Marketing executives across the company. Identify, document and disseminate Global Marketing Campaign best practices. Influence metrics reporting owners to best meet the needs of the Global campaign teams.
The candidate will meet the following profile
• He/she will have an in-depth knowledge of the workflow of complex multi channel B to B marketing campaigns from planning to analysis
• He/she will have well-developed quantitative skills that will allow the successful measurement of market opportunity, sizing, and metrics.
• He/she will be a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company’s products and markets.
• He/she needs to be an effective communicator who thinks strategically, writes concisely, and speaks easily to large and small groups including peers and executives.
• He/she must have the appropriate diplomatic skills to work across a matrixed organization and be a coalition builder who can easily defend positions from a data perspective and mediate opposing views to assist building confidence in finding business opportunities.
• He/she will be results oriented with proven experience in partnering with business stakeholders with a blend of business acumen and market intelligence expertise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop global methodologies, related guide books and training materials aimed at documenting and fostering the company marketing analytics practice related to Global Campaigns.
• Run specific analytics studies at the request of the Global Campaign teams.
• Define data set specifications and improvements to ensure continued value of the analytics products for the global campaign teams
• Continuously and relentlessly increase awareness of available dataset and market intelligence tools, capabilities and practices.
• Develop actionable insights from the campaign analytics datasets fitting the needs of the global campaign teams
• Provide campaign analytics intelligence services to VP-level executives across the company.
• Identify, document and disseminate Global Marketing Campaign best practices.
• Influence campaign metrics reporting owner to best meet the needs of the global campaign teams
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong understanding of complex multi channel marketing campaign workflow from planning to analysis ideally in a B to B environment
• Skilled diplomat, organizational savvy, and high levels of confidence and maturity
• Able to effectively drive organization through change/change management using data and guiding executives and management to data-driven decisions.
• Flexible and creative mind-set; comfort driving organizational and operational change through established organizations with matrixed responsibilities
• Experience driving strategy to completion
• Statistical and operational expertise (analysis, modeling, policy, methodology, financial/business impacts, reporting)
• Ability to collect, aggregate, manage and implement programs using a range of research and analysis techniques
• Well rounded business professional with technical acumen and a passion for creating, mining, sharing and using sound, solid and accurate marketing data.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to be highly successful in a matrix management organization
• Excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills including with executive staffs and line management
• Analytical tools including Business Objects, MS Excel, Access and other similar applications
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
• US equivalent MBA with a marketing related field focus. Emphasis in strategic analysis, reporting and business change management
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Global Marketing Campaign Intelligence Manager