We looking for a Global Lifecycle Marketing Program Manager who is constantly striving to respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers and partners. As part of its Go-To-Market Priorities, we are establishing Shared Services to deliver customer relevancy, optimized ROI-positive marketing and quality content and experiences at scale. The Global Lifecycle Marketing Program Manager is a new and integral position within the rapidly growing Global Lifecycle Service (GLS). This high-profile position will be responsible for the global delivery of new Marketing Technology and Lifecycle Marketing initiatives in maximizing opportunities to drive customer adoption, engagement and reactivation.
In this role, you will be a strategic partner to the regional marketing, capability and operation teams across North America (NA), Latin America (LATAM), Europe/Middle East/Asia (EMEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC) in planning, coordinating, scaling and operationalizing the successful adoption of new Marketing Technology. Identification of common issues and sizing business opportunities that the global shared services team need to prioritise will be central to this person’s role. After consolidation of business requirements this person will need to coordinate with internal and external delivery teams including: Product & engineering teams, Enterprise Data Services, Global Analytics, Global Risk and Data Sciences, third-party vendors and service providers, Operations and other Global Shared Service Functions.
This is a rare opportunity to take the lead in driving accelerated growth for this ambitious and innovative organization. The ideal candidate will be someone with a combination of business savvy, serious program management experience and strong marketing platform expertise. Flexibility and exceptional communication and stakeholder management will be essential for success.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Global Lifecycle Shared Services. Travel to regional offices in San Jose, New York, London and Singapore when required.
What you will do:
- Help establish the Global Lifecycle Marketing Program & Change Management Office with the Senior Global Lifecycle Change Manager.
- Define and implement project management processes and governance across Global Lifecycle initiatives to ensure consistency, quality of delivery and effective tracking and communication.
- Play a key role in establishing standardized PMO structures, functions and disciplines with regional and other global shared services program management teams.
- Support major Global Marketing Technology initiatives and work streams to deliver best-in-class data and marketing platforms and solutions.
- Manage the identification of problem statements and business needs with Regional Marketing teams and size the business opportunity and impact.
- Drive alignment on areas in which the Shared Services team needs to prioritize and support.
- Coordinate problem and solution discovery with the cross-regional and cross-functional teams through the Product and Engineering design and development processes.
- Prepare and centralize program documentation and work plans for Shared Teams and their key stakeholders.
- Develop effective communication processes to inform the Regional teams about program progress, roadmaps and key deliverables.
- Work with Global and Regional Change Management teams on release and change plans for streamlining product and technology adoption.
- Be inquisitive, assess processes and collect stakeholder feedback to constantly optimize ways of working and uncover new opportunity areas.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Science, Technology, or closely related field
- 10+ years professional work experience relevant to the job offered, working in a corporate or start-up environment
- 3+ years experience focused on the implementation, adoption and operation of marketing technology is a must.
- Experience distilling business/marketing requirements/needs for technical stakeholders.
- Strong program and change management skills with practical experience in operational best practices, process re-engineering and guiding people through change.
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of an organization.
- Process driven individual who has effectively managed and executed complex, multi-layer work streams in a matrix organization.
- Third Party Management and contract negotiation.
- Track record of developing, analyzing and executing innovative ideas.
- Track record of delivering operational efficiencies within organisations.
- Formal Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc)
Qualities of the person we are after:
- Strong relationship builder and strong influencer
- High energy, passionate, and very results focused
- Positive team player who is motivated by being part of and succeeding as a team
- Outstanding at execution – knows what it takes to implement the last 10% with excellence.
- Flexible, open and good at working with a broad range of people
- Proactive, can think ahead and is cool, calm and logical under pressure
- Motivated by driving improvement and making a difference
- Ability to maintain confidences and confidentiality is essential in this role
- Has a sense of humour and can deal with challenging situations in a positive way
What Personal Success will look like in this role:
- Executes well – works smart. Is efficient and organized.
- Can flag and come up with ideas to remove inhibitors and barriers.
- Innovates constantly – curious and keen to explore new ideas.
- Asks intelligent, challenging questions.
- Navigates the matrix – engages freely with colleagues across the business. Reaches out to and supports others.
- Compete to Win – Looks outside the business to spot and anticipate trends, finds opportunities to meet with customers, translates customer needs to relevance for own work/area.
- Quick to share emerging trends and developments with the business.