We are hiring!
Looking for a Global Creative Program Manager for a Fortune 500 retailer in Seattle, WA. This person will be main POC for the global packaging - shepherding projects of all levels from changing versions from country to country, retail to grocery, grocery to clubs (costco), new concepting, etc...
1. Experience working as a Project Manager or Account Manager in a creative agency or in-house creative department.
2. Strong client service skills in the marketing/creative space. This includes guiding creative briefs, creative presentations, and ability to translate client-speak into creative-speak and vice versa.
3. Strong organizational skills in order to juggle numerous projects with many moving pieces.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Print experience - brochure, signage, manage creative end.
- nice to have: Global experience. Localizing different versions.
- Super strong PM/Account Mgr - build schedules, organizational savviness
- dealing with ambiguity in a faced-paced environment
- +5-7 years of creative agency or in-house design studio experience.
- exp managing client relationships, creative presentation
- read/write creative brief, improve it, make sure it's on strategy, present it to VP.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE YEARS
- Functional expertise within Agency or in-house Creative:6-7 years
- Project management: 6-7 years
- Relationship management with business partners: 6-7 years
- Strategic planning and execution: 6-7 years
When applying, please note your:
1. Creative Project Management, as well as Account Management/Client relationship experience
2. Any print experience - packaging, POS, POP, in-store displays, etc.
3. strategic planning & execution - within marketing/creative
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
We are hiring!