A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company based in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Global Content Specialist to help support part of Human Resources innovation. This person will be helping their partners create and deliver impactful content to employees across multiple platforms.
You will play a vital role in developing, publishing and maintaining valuable HR content supporting employees and business objectives, such as educational resources, program information, policies, processes and more.
You will be responsible for ensuring content is accurate, aligns to brand guidelines, and is efficiently published across a variety of channels, including the brand's HR website, learning and development site and internal HR knowledgebase.
- Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience (Drupal or internal web platform preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with HTML required
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Must be detail-oriented
- Deadline driven with ability to adapt to multiple, competing priorities
- Experience working with global teams/audiences preferred
- HR functional experience preferred
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Write, publish and edit/QA content for multiple audiences, countries and platforms
- Take complex information/processes and produce easy-to-understand, engaging and accurate content
- Manage and prioritize content requests, ensuring information is published efficiently and aligns to style guide
- Participate in frequent content audits to review existing content’s accuracy and effectiveness
- Identify content opportunities
- Build strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders