Our client is looking for an Analyst rooted in consumer & marketplace insights and market research data to join their Global Consumer Insights team based in RI. This will be a 6 month contract role with potential to extend. It comes with W2 pay and full benefits. The Analyst will be involved in a broad range of projects that typically include tracking, analyzing and disseminating consumer trend information and market data along with clear and concise business implications and actionable recommendations. Applicants must be able to clearly demonstrate an ability to think creatively, analytically and multi-laterally.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Excellent quantitative analysis skills important as it pertains to gathering and analyzing large amounts of data as it relates to identifying, validating and communicating trends.
• Experience using consumer and market trend information to draw out strategic implications and recommendations to company’s business issues.
• Exceptional communication skills a must as analyst will be responsible for identifying and clearly communicating consumer trend information that will be seen by a broad audience.
• Immersed in consumer trends. Analyst will have a genuine interest and intellectual curiosity in consumer & marketplace research and be able to demonstrate strong strategic thinking.
• Able to focus on strategic recommendations that will make a difference to the business.
• Ability to communicate recommendations clearly and concisely is critical.
• Able to demonstrate powerful thinking about brands.
• Creative thinker with the ability to show information in a highly visual way.
• Proven data gathering and analytical skills - experience with secondary data sources (NPD, Nielsen, IRI data.)
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills (must be able to work under a very tight timeframe).
• Must be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Pull & analyze data from online database, manipulating/analyzing data in excel and creating a highly visual reports & presentations of key metrics along with summary of key trends.
• Play an active role in larger strategic research projects and identify themes, business implications and recommendations.
• Manage small projects solo such as industry dashboards, report summaries, ad-hoc data requests etc.
• Write sections of reports or summaries, or a first draft of a summary and develop it under supervision. Understand how we communicate information and create impactful deliverables.
• You will also have the opportunity to gain a broader understanding of global consumer and market trends and to contribute to the company’s strategy, working alongside a team of industry veterans with decades of research experience.
- Provide support on advanced analytic projects such Marketing & Media Mix.
- 3-5 yrs experience
If interested, please apply as soon as possible. Thank you!