My client is looking for a leader with deep brand building experience to help our largest FMCG marketers bring best in class marketing to life on all of the social media platforms. This role will be responsible for driving business globally and across the EMEA region. It will involve working with brand leaders, creative and media agencies and internal cross-functional stakeholders to up-level the marketing excellence across the social media family of apps and services for a number of our key partners. The position will be based in London and report directly into the Global Brand Partner Lead.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients' industry, its organizational structure, agency relationship, business and marketing objectives & plans.
- Drive business growth by identifying the right focus opportunities for the partnership and the right solutions for the brand based on deep marketing and industry expertise.
- Position the social media family of apps and services as powerful marketing levers that drive business growth, and get buy in by client and agency teams (creative and media).
- Inspire brand and creative stakeholders about the creative possibilities of the social media platforms
- Lead client, agency and internal cross-functional teams to deliver on partnership commitments (incl. training, brand projects and research)
- Create a portfolio of signature case studies to showcase what's possible and help significantly grow the partnership.
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider team
- Act as the key partner and lead strategic advisor to the Global Client Partner and local sales leaders.
- Be the face of the company, and as such, drive the highest level of service to clients and agencies.
- Develop strong relationships with clients from C-suite to brand manager, creative and media agencies.
- Expert in marketing
- Proven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy
- Strategic thinker with an ability to be operational and implement projects personally.
- A quick learner
- Strong appreciation for creativity
- Ability to inspire and educate clients from C-suite to brand manager, creative and media agencies.
- A leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach (not relying on formal authority)
- Great communicator, able to present in front of large-scale audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured, organized, analytical and detail-orientated
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs