Exciting Global Brand Management opportunity available for a business savvy, innovative Marketing professional who has obtained an MBA. This role is responsible for growing business profitability while gaining share for your assigned product, within a large, global organization.
• Provide analysis in support of strategy development. Execute day-to-day responsibilities against business priorities that best align with the strategy.
• Provide analytical support or innovation trends within your category. Manage project criteria, ensure cross functional team members are aligned to and meeting milestones.
• Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
• Provide analytical support and input into packaging briefs and CAB development. Support product package changes and communication execution of tactics within non-TV channels
• Understand fundamentals around managing the business P&L
• Begin building a general understanding of customers and their relative importance of each other to the division and to Global Brand chain. Lead detailed understanding of Tier 2 & 3 Customers (as appropriate).
• Demonstrate honesty, courage and transparency in words and actions
• Promote collaboration by valuing others and building trust‐based relationships
• Check understanding and align with strategy, expectations, decision rights, priorities and deliverables
• Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
• Acknowledge tradeoffs, take appropriate risks, and own all outcomes good or bad
• Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others
• Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings