My client is a brilliant Investment company based in the city who are well known for their love of engaging people, clients and employees and being creative when they do so. Currently going through a massive growth period in the business, they on the lookout for a Mid-Senior Presentation Designer to join their creative team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you would be responsible for working closely to produce strong creative briefs alongside the Brand and Marketing team. It will be your job to inspire, grow and nurture creativity across the board, creating brilliant presentations that are aesthetically pleasing. You will be running projects from scratch and exposed to events work as well so any experience of that would be fantastic.
On a day-to-day basis, your deliverables will include delivering branded PowerPoint presentations, devising new templates for the business, creating slick, insightful infographics , constructing data visualisation as well as interactive conference presentations too.
It’s particularly important that you should feel comfortable liaising with clients as well as a host of clients will be coming to you to guide them and provide them with creative solutions, being the creative spark and the voice of reason that shows creative capabilities.
Ideally, you should be looking to move into a role where you can really flex your creative know-how and challenge the idea of a corporate design outlook as this is what the brand wants; so if you are a Mid-Senior creative full of ideas, this could be the one for you!
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Strong German or Dutch lingustic skills
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience creating clean illustrations/infographics
- A portfolio with a blend of corporate examples of presentation & infographic work mixed with mainstream brands
- Experience liaising with clients and/or stakeholder management