My client is an ecommerce company for modern and contemporary furniture designs with a strong presence in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced PPC specialist to manage the day-to-day PLA campaigns, search and display marketing activities across Google & Bing; including campaign management, implementation, budget management, performance review and daily optimisation of PPC campaigns.
To be considered for this role you must have solid PPC experience managing large budgets across multiple accounts and campaigns, including Google Shopping, within a highly competitive retail environment.
You will devise performance-based bidding strategies and report on results, making recommendations to drive ROI and meet targets whilst development new territories. Working closely with our e-commerce manager and the marketing team to drive effective growth and strategy.
- Plan and improve the performance of both PLA and search-ad campaigns to generate a better return for the media spend
- Manage Google shopping, Google Merchant Centre & Goolge AdWords
- Hands on Google Shopping source feed (XML & CSV versions) via 3rd party software
- Competitors analysis and building and managing lists of keywords that competitors are generating revenue from
- Liaising with translators to push our international markets
- Establishing targets & managing budgets
- Full reporting responsibility with identification of improvement areas & ownership of solution implementation
- Landing page recommendations and insights from a Paid Search perspective
- Trialing new Adwords beta tests/rollouts
- Working alongside our marketing team to ensure messaging is consistent across the various online channels
- Liaising with our design team for display and remarketing banner ad creation
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Google Adwords Qualification
- Have at least three years PPC experience, ideally retail side.
- Have experience running Google Shopping campaigns, feed management, and search.
- Have experience working with large budgets and delivering strong results from e-commerce campaigns for retailers.
- Solid experience to target trades (B2B) via PLA & Search campaigns
- Have used bid management tools previously.
- Excellent knowledge of other online marketing solutions including SEO, Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram), Display and Affiliates.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics Software
- Strong experience with Google Shopping Display, Remarketing, & advanced bidding strategies
- Pan-European experience necessary
- Be a problem solver; understand why KPI’s are performing where they are
- German Speaking