Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Gaming Marcom Advisor!
They are looking for a passionate gamer with a strong knowledge on gaming technology, a roll-up-you-sleeves attitude and social media communications expert. This successful candidate will be responsible for managing a vendor partnership and brand integration within a key strategic initiative In this role, the candidate’s performance will be measured on increasing sales conversion and driving demand with the client's products.
Day to Day Activities
- Manage the execution of all MarCom creative and messaging for gaming product line.
- Generate marketing strategies and tactics that lead to sales conversion from gaming product line.
- Develop creative promotions for vendor technology
- Build and manage the project calendar
- Create daily engagement and conversation within the community.
- Create immersive and educational mobile and web experience pages on gaming product line
- Be the brand advocate for vendor within the community.
- Develop a relationship and assess the community's pulse, understand its needs, concerns and communicate to internal teams
- Moderate, create content, support, and engage the community on social networks, community forums and emails/newsletters.
- Attend various industry events
- Collaborate and work closely with vendor on feedback, approvals and attend monthly and quarterly partner meetings
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or community. Preferably in the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of and adaptability to popular social networking tools and trends.
- Ability to have an intelligent conversation about PC Hardware, Core and Graphics Processors will be necessary to ramp up on very quickly, specifically with Core Processors
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects: collaborating across multiple teams and managers, and overseeing development.
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Passion for games in general, including titles played on PC, console, and mobile devices.
- Willing to travel for events, meetings, conventions, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.