My client is a Global Tech Company who are undergoing a period of change, and are looking for a focused individual to join the team to enhance their product offering. This is a 6 month rolling contract, paying up to £260/day for the right candidate.
The EMEA HQ Integrated Marketing department are responsible for brand marketing, advertising, media, consumer engagement (CRM, Digital & Social), partnerships, experiential marketing and sports alliances along with ensuring alignment across campaigns with central advertising/media, PR, and other related GTM.
The integrated marketing team will work across our full Devices and Studios product portfolio – with objectives including market share, revenue, profitability and numbers of subscribers dependent on the product/ service area.
The EMEA Partnerships Manager will help to build and implement the EMEA HQ Partnerships and Experiential strategy, planning and implementation for all devices and markets within the EMEA region.
• Become a critical role in the team to deliver and execute the EMEA Partnerships for FY18/FY19.
• Work with the Global team to deliver globally negotiated partnerships regionally.
• Keep local markets updated with Global and regional news and partnerships.
• Build a relationship with local markets and become a voice up to the global team for their work in the field.
• Work with other territories to look at competitor activity and report back to key stakeholders.
• Work with our partnerships agency to deliver best in class innovative partnerships throughout EMEA, keeping our Brand positioning current and trending by proxy.
• Actively keep stakeholders up to date with the campaigns being produced.
• Manage & update calendar of key beats and new games through the fiscal year.
• Join key meetings where company news is shared for hardware and software.
• Developing deep relationships with key partners both internally and externally.
• Work with EOC Barter department to manage through the partnership Barter process.
• Work with Legal department to manage the partnership contracts process.
• Work with Supply Chain to ensure adequate SKU allocation of required consoles for upcoming partnerships.
• Manage the NDA process within the team.
• Proactively acquire and distribute required artwork assets for agencies and partners.
• Work with the insight team for the latest updates on gaming as a category
• Evaluate EMEA Partnerships including reach, success and learnings.
• Be an expert in campaign management skills including deadline management, scheduling and negotiation tactics with strong problem solving capabilities.
• Become a Brand ambassador/evangelist - through deep product knowledge
• Drive clear ROI for both partnerships and experiential programs within EMEA.
• Build a strong Partnerships and experiential community within the key EMEA markets.
• Raise purchase orders and manage areas of budget with-in the team all up budget.
• Manage junior members of the team.
• Become a best in class example for more junior team members.
Personal attributes/key interpersonal skills:
Influence and Alignment with Key Stakeholders:
• Ability to influence global colleagues to ensure key partnership and experiential strategies are optimized for the EMEA region.
• Collaborate with all key EMEA HQ marketing teams and key stakeholders to ensure visibility and alignment - product development, marketing and BIGS.
• Build mutually beneficial relationships with the Global partnerships and experiential teams in Redmond and with all key marketing and partnerships leads within EMEA.
• A self-starter. Ability to impact and influence; to sell your ideas to internal and external stakeholders and make them stick.
• Ability to resolve conflict’s easily and quickly via win win scenarios.
• A positive and passionate presenter who engages key stakeholders and potential brand partners.
• Act as trusted advisor to local, regional and global executives on key strategies and plans.
• Develop and maintain extremely strong interpersonal relationships with key business stakeholders, winning their trust as an ongoing leader.
• Be the EMEA’s thought-leader and subject-matter expert for the global Interactive Entertainment Business team
Key Success Criteria
• Abilities to deliver measurable business value
• A minimum of 5 years Brand Partner marketing experience, specifically brand partner experience
• Excellent at effectively managing agencies and getting value from agency work.
• Experience managing budgets.
• 2 years’ experience minimum working in a regional or global marketing role.
• Ability to influence and motivate.
• Strong communication, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead a team to tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to engage senior stakeholders.
• Cross channel experience including all social channels, CRM, ATL, PR and .com
Technical /Functional Skills
• Strong presenter and inter personal skills.
• Strong understanding of partnerships and contra marketing deals
• Experience working with other brands.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Accurate reporting.
• Degree preferable.
• Marketing qualifications a bonus
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language skills
• European languages a benefit but not a must have.