We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help create our next-generation game editor to enable artists and designers to create innovative games. We are looking for a talented and experienced programmer with proven ability to help us deliver a solid, usable system to create content for our AAA game title. As a candidate, you should understand and have experience with the challenges of large, real-time application development.
- As an engineer on the core editor team you will work with other engine developers to modify our internally developed game engine to create the foundation on which all of our internal content editing features and pipelines will be built
- Work across many different disciplines to enable artists and designers to bring our game to life and push the boundaries of what people expect from real-time games.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, fully comprehensive experiences.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Experience with different 3d art packages and pipelines
- Experience with DirectX and graphics programming