LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Mon-Fri || Full-Time || 8-12 weeks (potential for extension!)
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A HIGH LEVEL GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT!
Graphic Designer sits within the Creative Department, which is part of the larger Marketing + Visual Merchandising team. The department is responsible for all campaign development, window and in-store signage, emails and landing pages, direct mail, advertising, packaging and store support related design needs.
• Major stakeholder in email strategy and creative development for all social and digital media
• Following the creative process, Graphic Designer creates for the range of print and digital marketing projects for our Outlet and Factory store
• Starting with seasonal kick-off and brainstorming meetings, the Designer adapts seasonal look-and-feel to all external marketing projects
• Maintains project job folders and is responsible for routing work, per creative process
• Maintains brand standards and email/print templates and type specifications
• Presents work at weekly creative review meetings and monthly creative reviews with Leadership
• Has ability to manage/understands difference between templated projects vs. newly designed projects
• Attends and actively participates in all departmental status meetings and touch base meetings
The Outlet division is an extraordinarily fast-faced division where workload and expectations are high and deadlines are tight.
• Minimum 5 years graphic design experience in both digital and print mediums
• Ability to create emails in responsive email format
• Must have strong presentation skills
• Must have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Must have great attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external business partners.
• Copywriting and photography skills are a plus
• Must have expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Microsoft Office and Mac platform.
• BA/BS degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience at agency or design firm/in-house creative department required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs