DIGITAL + PRINT + IN-STORE VISUALS
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 6+ Months
OUR FORTUNE 500 CLIENT IS ON THE HUNT FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER ASAP!
The Graphic Designer sits within the Creative Department, which is part of the larger Marketing and Visual Merchandising team. The department is responsible for all campaign development, window and in-store signage, emails and social media, direct mail, advertising, packaging and store support related design needs.
• Major stakeholder in email strategy and creative development for all social and digital media
• Following the creative process, Graphic Designer creates for the range of print and digital marketing projects for our brands. Starting with seasonal kick-off and brainstorming meetings, the Graphic Designer adapts seasonal look-and-feel to all external marketing projects
• Maintains project job folders and is responsible for routing work, per creative process
• Maintains brand standards and email/print templates and type specifications
• Presents work at weekly creative review meetings and monthly creative reviews with Leadership
• Has ability to manage/understands difference between templated projects vs. newly designed projects
• Attends and actively participates in all departmental status meetings and touch base meetings. Keeps Art Director (AD) updated on project status, initiatives and key issues.
• 4+ years graphic design experience in both digital and print mediums
• BA/BS degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience at agency or design firm/in-house creative department required
• Must have a portfolio demonstrating high-level design and typography
• Ability to create emails in responsive email format
• Must have strong presentation skills
• Must have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Must have great attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external business partners
• Must have expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Microsoft Office and Mac platform
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs