ECOMMERCE + WEB PROJECTS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Full Time || Mon-Fri || 7+ Months
PAY: $25-$30/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE/FASHION CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A STELLAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO WORK ON ECOMMERCE AND DIGITAL PROJECTS!
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative designs for the e-Commerce website. Projects include: promotions, online shops, email campaigns and external placements This Graphic Designer needs to be extremely motivated someone who can easily adapt to the brand aesthetic and value working in a team environment.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, brand management, merchandising, marketing, creative technology, and project management
• Produce design specifications, storyboards, motion based prototypes, scenarios, and design prototypes
• Initiate concepts and work independently and/or with design leads
• Present multiple solutions per project
• Manage timing and deliverables for project work
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Present creative to business partners
• Expert knowledge of latest web technologies and technology trends, including responsive design.
• Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and web specifications
• Expert in ideas generation and collaboration with copy and photography creative partners
• Online retail experience a plus
• Must be detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment
• Ability to apply user interface and interactive design best practices to projects
• Strong communication skills
• Solid experience with resizing, optimizing and slicing of graphics
• Must be willing to be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and MAC OS environment.
• HTML coding experience helpful
• BFA in Graphic Design or related area
• 3+ years professional experience in design for websites and ecommerce digital advertising
• A portfolio demonstrating outstanding design and an eye for typography
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs