Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a Designer with Mapping/GIS experience. Must able to work 1-10pm CT.
- As a member of the Presentation Design Services team, the Graphic Designer (Mapping/GIS) will develop and designs the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of maps to be used in pitches/presentations and other documents.
- Produces various types of maps from conception through production to delivery.
- Consults with clients to identify business strategies in order to develop options.
- Builds client relationships and collaborates with business partners to ensure accuracy of data, and confirms design direction and prepare product for final execution.
- Leads multiple projects or project teams to plan, analyze and execute mapping efforts.
- Recommends, develops and presents various concepts that drive desired outcomes.
- Conducts review of brand usage in order to ensure maps remain current on company standards and meet brand compliance.
- May manage relationships with external sources relating to technology updates, and makes recommendations on new map software.
The Graphic Designer will:
- Pull map-specific requests from the queue and deliver on-time, quality results
- Design best-in-class maps, including data analysis-driven output
- Collaborate with clients, using a consultative/service mindset
- Become an expert in and advocate for the Wells Fargo brand, relative to maps
- Review jobs for quality, brand adherence, accuracy, and completeness
- Identify new, cutting edge maps/designs and work to extend current offerings