The Design & Space Planning team is a part of the Global Workplace team. As part of this dynamic team, you will assist in coordinating and implementing furniture solutions. HQ includes 40+ floors and over 750,000sf of space across 2 cities.
● Coordinate day-to-day furniture requests, scheduling internal and external teams and keeping all teams up to date with changes and additions
● Conduct periodic walk-throughs to ensure floor plan data is kept up to date, making suggestions for space utilizations as necessary
● Responsible for responding to daily furniture requests sent to the Space Planning team
● Responsible for the Space Planning team furniture inventory at each HQ site and off-site
● Meet with teams to evaluate furniture requests, prepare test fit options, and present requests to Space Planning Manager for collaborative analysis and approval
● Research new furniture options and arrange for demo’s for HQ sites
● Coordinate with the Site Support Managers and EH&S teams to ensure all HQ floors are clean, well-maintained, and free of unwanted furniture and equipment. Follow-through to ensure items are completed within a timely manner.
● Assist Global Space Planning and Design team with furniture test fits on an as needed basis.
● 2+ years of experience in Facilities, Construction, Architecture or Interior Design
● 1 year experience in furniture design/coordination and/or project management
● Degree in Architecture, Design or other Facilities related discipline
● Understanding of basic building codes and spatial programming relationships
● Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Experience with CAFM Systems a plus
● Ability to problem solve based on historical data and logic
● We are very data driven here , so make sure you bring your Google Sheets/Excel skills along
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact
● Organized, independent and self motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
● Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally