- This is a (12) month temporary assignment
- Must have a digital portfolio link on your resume to be considered
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Senior Designer to their Advertising & Sales Project Team. We are looking for a conceptual advertising and branding expert with strong design, leadership and client skills to work across our platform of global networks and brands. We want the new breed of creative – proficient in multiple mediums – from TV to digital, with an insatiable desire to discover new modes of storytelling.
Must have a solid grounding in design and art direction and relish working as part of a team with Writers, Designers, tv production, Art Directors, and Account. Will play an integral role supporting the CD in stewarding creative from concept to design through production. Must be very hands-on, produce world-class strategic creative that can compete against rival marketing, advertising and media.
Ability to inspire confidence and trust in clients is critical. Must thrive on pitching and selling ideas. A passion for great creative with knowledge of latest technologies and the evolving world of visual storytelling is essential.
1. Must be able to concept, comp and present innovative integrated campaigns that garner buy-in from peers and clients while netting measureable results
2. Execute and assist in overseeing advertising, marketing and general creative for numerous clients on any of the client's portfolio of brands
3. Have in-depth knowledge of print, on-air, photography, online, out-of-home, social and ambient campaign creative and production development
4. Partner and collaborate with account service team to understand our clients’ business and marketing needs
5. Must be a team player, able to work within budgets and tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
6. Creative evolution – stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums