AQUENT is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer in Richmond, VA. This role will be 75% back-end development - Restful services, writing Microservices, and enhancing a product to be launched in October. The other 25% will be focus on CI / CD and enhancing the UI. This ideal person will have mid-senior level java development experience, Spring framework and basic mobile ui understanding.
Full Stack Java Developer Required Skills:
- 5-7 years of back-end or full stack Java development experience on high profile web applications
- Writing RESTful web services and mircroservices
- Spring framework
- Basic mobile ui knowledge (Android, iOS)
- Plus Skills: creating individual API modules, some DevOps experience, ability to modify infrastructure, SQL database basic query knowledge
In this role you will:
- Need to be able to jump in and hit the grounding running, contributing immediately by writing java code, writing RESTful web and microservices, working on authentication products
- Work on building a new authentication layer that is mostly web, with one module that requires mobile interaction, integration coding in mobile ui fits in here.
- Document design decisions, adhere to existing process guidelines, develop software components, mentor junior developers, support QA during testing, and have oversight during implementation into production
- Provide team or technical supervision and drive project/service delivery
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.