These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs

Full Stack Java Developer

0 people like this description

AQUENT is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer in Richmond, VA. This role will be 75% back-end development - Restful services, writing Microservices, and enhancing a product to be launched in October. The other 25% will be focus on CI / CD and enhancing the UI. This ideal person will have mid-senior level java development experience, Spring framework and basic mobile ui understanding. 

Full Stack Java Developer Required Skills: 

  • 5-7 years of back-end or full stack Java development experience on high profile web applications 
  • Writing RESTful web services and mircroservices 
  • Spring framework 
  • Basic mobile ui knowledge (Android, iOS) 
  • Plus Skills: creating individual API modules, some DevOps experience, ability to modify infrastructure, SQL database basic query knowledge

In this role you will:

  • Need to be able to jump in and hit the grounding running, contributing immediately by writing java code, writing RESTful web and microservices, working on authentication products 
  • Work on building a new authentication layer that is mostly web, with one module that requires mobile interaction, integration coding in mobile ui fits in here. 
  • Document design decisions, adhere to existing process guidelines, develop software components, mentor junior developers, support QA during testing, and have oversight during implementation into production
  • Provide team or technical supervision and drive project/service delivery
  • Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system

 

Why do you want to work through AQUENT?

  •  AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
  •   A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.  
  •  We offer the only referral program that continues to give back.  Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.

These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs