Vitamin T has partnered with a fantastic company in the Houston, TX area. This company is in search of a professional Full Stack Developer to join their established team!
This position works closely with the marketing development team to build accessible, high-performance web pages using innovative web strategies and standards.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Code and modify websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Analyzes tasks, provides work estimates, and manages own time to keep development on schedule.
- Assist other team developer members with other website development projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development is preferred.
- Three years of experience developing websites is required.
- Experience working in Marketing department or marketing agency is a plus.
- Self-starter who can work independently with the desire and ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to write high quality code.
- Strong experience developing web applications with third party APIs.
- Well versed and hands on experience working in HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP and GIT.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience front end coding and creation of CMS templates/themes.
- Ability to follow coding and layout standards established by the programming team.
- Ability to perform cross-browser testing, including mobile handheld and tablet devices.
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Proactive communicator who can collaborate with other team-members to ensure successful completion of shared tasks