Vitamin T is currently in search of a Full Stack Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
We are looking for an exceptional web developer to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable moving between multiple existing projects and technologies, has excellent attention to detail, is articulate, is creative, and is enthusiastic. Your work will be visible to our customers globally.
· Design, build, test, deliver, MVC Web Applications.
· Provide input and insight to the technical decision-making
· Mentor colleagues, participate in pair programming and skill-building, and generally raise the level of web application development expertise across our tech team
· Have the ability to be productive and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
· Have the ability to work in an Agile development environment. Must be able to code known requirements while, in parallel, work with BAs on refining the business requirements
· Fundamentals of Object Oriented Design and Programming 4+ Years
· Microsoft’s MVC Framework with C#: 3+ Years
· LINQ and Entity Framework: 3+ Years
· SQL Server/T-SQL 3+ Years Intermediate
· CSS and HTML skills 2+ Years
· AJAX and JQuery 2+ Years
· Automated Unit Testing with Visual Studio 2+ Years Exposure
Nice to Have:
· Testing using Selenium
· Angular JS
· Understanding of Branching and CI/CD in Visual Studio Online (VSO)
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards