This position is a W2 and is not able to accept Sponsorship. It is On Location in NYC.
****CODING SAMPLES REQUIRED FROM PREVIOUS CLIENT OR PERSONAL PROJECTS.****
Major skill sets:
Cloud, Angular 2+, Agile, TypeScript.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will join the team to work on various projects for our ABLE investment program offerings. You will be responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional Angular 2 application. The artistic design and functional specifications will be delivered to you and it is your responsibility to implement the design and animations using SASS, TypeScript, and HTML5. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, HTML and SASS
- Coordinating the workflow with the design and QA teams
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
You will be part of a product design and development group that specializes in providing leading online investment management experiences for our partners. We are a mix of design and development leaders from top New York agencies and originally formed to create the innovative solutions.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 practices and commonly used modules
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Ability to implement accessible applications that can be used seamlessly in a screen reader or other accessible device
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets on a CDN
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners, scripts in Gulp or Webpack
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as Cordova for creating HTML/JS based mobile applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git