We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on-site with our client.
You will primarily be working in Front End technologies and will be required to understand and develop with Back End and Database Developers. This role is an all hands on deck. You will be exposed to everything from HTML, CSS, JS... all the way to APIs, React, Modo Labs, and other Mobile application frameworks. You should be familiar with a large range of development languages and have the beginnings of great code skills.
If you are interested in the role please send me a current resume and Github or online portfolio. firstname.lastname@example.org
Directs the operational, financial and human resources activities of the Web Technologies Department of Information Technology. Provides leadership and consultation in the areas of Internet, intranet and communication technologies.
Directs department operations and administration.
Directs the design, implementation and maintenance of internationally accessible Internet services.
Directs the design, implementation and maintenance of intranet services.
Provides policy and guidelines in the areas of Internet and intranet communications.
Directs the communications function of Information Technology.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Ability to show skill set in various required coding languages for Front End, Back End, and Mobile Development.
The position will have a strong understanding of:
· Mobile strategy based on needs assessment, collaboration and surveying.
· All phases of multiple mobile application development projects including budget, revenue streams, time management and resource deployment.
· Innovative support and technical assistance to our internal customers.
· Current projects and campaigns from a consultative perspective and identity various ways to improve upon delivery of them.
· Opportunities to improve service delivery, efficiencies of scale, and ease of use on all mobile devices.
· Audiences in need of or could benefit from utilizing our mobile application solutions.
· Prune a myriad of over 17 Mobile Apps and strategize with present and potential customers which demonstrate how they can utilize those concepts to create an all in one app serving their needs.
· Strategic business relationships with new and existing customers.
· The Modo Labs application development platform and the app development process as it specifically applies to the Modo Lab products.