Full Stack Developer
– Must have experience with PHP and WordPress.
– Must be comfortable with git for version control.
– Good understanding of SEO best-practices.
– Good understanding of UX best-practices.
– Ability to work as a part of a team and contribute to creating elegant technical solutions. Ability to actively contribute to brainstorming and sketching sessions.
– Ability to manage tasks and be pro-active in working with team to understand tasks and next steps.
– Solid experience with PHP is a must. Experience with another back-end language like Node or Ruby are plusses.
– Must-have: Comfortable in the command line.
– Nice-to-have: Experience with a MVC framework like Laravel or Silex.
– Nice-to-have: Experience maintaining a LAMP server.
– Must-have: Comfortable with MySQL. Can create tables w/ logical keys and write efficient queries.
– Must-have: Experience with RESTful APIs.
– Nice-to-have: WooCommerce experience.
- Would like a link to the candidate’s GIThub account. If they don’t have any work on GITHub, we might want to draft a short code evaluation.
– Must-have: Experience with a front-end framework like Bootstrap or Foundation. We typically use Bootstrap.
– Experience with a task runner like Grunt or Gulp.
– Ideally comfortable in the command line. If not this is trainable, but will be useful for working with version control, package managers and task runners.
– Nice-to-have: Experience with Angular, Vue and/or React.
– Should be comfortable in Photoshop. Sketch experience is a plus.
– Ability to translate design comps to working, responsive, front-end code.
– Understand and communicate best ways to develop a design concept into a working prototype or page.
– Would like to see front-end work samples, ideally how well the candidate can translate a comp to a fully-realized responsive front-end web page.