Our client is seeking a full time, direct hire Full Stack Developer! Located in the Loop, on site daily.
The Full-Stack Developer provides a lead role in the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of the organizations’ web applications. Ensures web application upgrades and enhancements are completed on time through following software development life cycle methodologies. Creates design documents and performs web application coding and testing. This position is part of the IT Web Services team.
- Design, architect, configure, and implement solutions for web applications; Develop techniques, tools, and standards to support assigned projects;. Research new functionality and/or enhancements for existing tools and processes;. Perform software installation, testing, and troubleshooting;. Coordinate upgrades to existing web systems; and perform system administrative duties including system performance analysis and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for post-implementation support and system enhancements, as well as system internal quality assurance review, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation;. Work with a variety of operating units and vendors to develop, implement, and support web systems/applications; and train colleagues (e.g., knowledge transfer for IT support purposes).
- Contribute toward comprehensive quality assurance test plans to effectively test and verify systems/applications and ensure their quality and integrity; and create and maintain technical documentation in a standard and organized manner as systems are enhanced or modified.
- Generate technical specifications based on business and functional requirements; Assist in the development of project plans and participate in project requirements gathering sessions; and participate in continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain website access control and authentication; website back-end search/indexing; and strategies for extracting/modeling unstructured data from various sources/APIs to be used in website integrations.