This role will combine project management, engineering, creative problem solving and deep communication, where you will be the primary point of contact for my client’s rostered agency technical teams and technical point of contact for their product marketing managers.
Your job will be to assess and triage incoming requests from marketers, help agencies understand their technical and security requirements, help both agencies and marketers navigate their security and code review processes and ensure that their interactive experiences launch safely, securely and snag-free.
My client’s projects, like their users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. You will be asked to lead complex, multidisciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. The team is a growing part of Brand Studio’s Technology offering and plays a critical role in launching scores of websites every quarter. As a member of this growing team, you will have a voice in defining the team’s charter, making changes to processes and tools to support the work, and otherwise collaborating with a dynamic and intelligent cohort.
* BA/BS degree in a technical field or related (in lieu of degree, 3+ years relevant experience).
* Familiarity with modern web development practices, including usability, accessibility and cross-browser issues.
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, Python, Django, App Engine, Google Cloud Storage, and at least 2 years of technical design experience.
* Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
* Responsive, action oriented, and flexible to rapidly changing priorities and impeccable communication and partnership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – both written and verbal.
* 3 years of experience at a digital agency, as well as solid project management and technology/online industry experience.
* Understanding of basic web security concepts and ability to communicate requirements to agencies.
* Creative analytically-minded, logical thinker with strong problem solving and communication skills.
* Proven track record successfully liaising with external constituencies and Project Management and/or Technology experience at a digital agency.
* Fluency in other EMEA languages a plus.