We are looking for a Frontend/UI Developer to join our Client's UX Team. This position is all about translating hi-fi visual mockups into pixel-perfect, accessible, properly crafted UI code (HTML/CSS). The Frontend/UI Developer will provide UI component development and page prototyping of bank/merchant-facing applications for web/mobile.
Top 3 must have skills:
- 3-5 years of UI experience.
- Pixel perfect design implementation.
- Web Standards and Accessibility best practices.
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
The Frontend/UI Developer will be working on an integration project. Potentially working with pre-existing component library. Using design system and could be more complex to make from scratch. They will be building layouts based on mockups. Translate into pages and components. Then give over to the development team.
• Experience implementing HTML/CSS based on mockups from designers/style guides (Required)
• Experience with modern web frameworks such as AngularJS and React (Required)
• Expert understanding of the DOM (Required)
• Experience with SCM - Git, SVN, ClearCase, etc. (Required)
• Understanding of UX and the design techniques and principals involved in the production of conceptual prototypes, wireframes, and HTML Prototypes (Required)
• Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices (Required)
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Ability to analyze written requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows (Required)
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Responsive Design Principles and experience writing CSS media queries (Required)
Major Job Duties:
• Work with diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
• Lead the UI component development
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor