This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow as a talented developer and innovation leader. Along the way, you will contribute to game-changing products for the insurance industry.
The candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience translating user journeys and UI Designs into front-end code with special attention to requirements validation through TDD, and delivering responsible, cross-browser, cross-platform solutions
- Solid problem solving skills through code beyond use of frameworks alone, including a broad understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrated experience with UI testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, PhantomJS, Jest and others)
- Familiarity with cross-environment build automation, and tool chain (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience collaborating with product specialists, back-end software developers, UX Designers, UI Designers and other stakeholders
- Experience working with Agile methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
- Understanding of accessibility best practices
- Good communication skills and be a team player
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Redux is a bonus
The ideal candidate must also:
- Have an understanding of visual design principles and rapid prototyping skills
- Have experience developing desktop or mobile applications
- Be familiar with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and MS Azure.
- Be familiar with Continuous Deployment pipelines and configuration (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Docker)
- Be flexible to travel within and outside the UK on occasion