Aquent's Fortune500 client in Richfield, MN is looking for a Front End Developer with JS Focus for a 6 month+ (40/hrs 5 days, onsite) with potentiat to extend beyond.
This team pairs 50% of the time, other 50% is solo development
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• You will be part of the Best Buy engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
• Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce and cloud technology initiatives.
• You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Use modern web development tools and technologies: Node.js, ECMAScript 6, React
• Bachelor’s Degree or 6+ years equivalent IT experience
• 8-10 years of IT experience
• 2+ years doing Full Stack development
• Experience with Java/Spring/Maven
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using version control systems such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or ClearQuest
• Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
• Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
• Experience with modern web technologies and NoSQL
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
• Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
Clear communication being able to collaborate, being able to mentor and explain technical skills to non-technical people. Flexibility with how things are done and a willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment.
Ideal background comes from: