Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Our client is a global software technology company who has asked for our help identifying candidates for a LONG TERM CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT-
FRONT END USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER/PROTOTYPER.
Position- FRONT END USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER/PROTOTYPER
Location – Austin TX, Zip- 78682
Position is to be done onsite during normal business hours
Duration- Long term contract with possibility of conversion to perm
Benefits- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and 401k
In this role you will work M-F during normal business hours onsite in the Round Rock, TX area. You will work with the Digital Customer Experience Team. Your colleagues include content strategists, UX Designers, UX Architects, Prototypers and more (roughly 25 people). The HUGE initiative you'll be working on is to migrate their website and all other digital properties and destinations to a responsive experience. The team is 100% UX FOCUSED. You will work in an Agile environment with releases every 2 weeks.
• 5+ years working on UI/UX Design experiences
• Solid understanding of Module View Controller (MVC) method of construction web pages/applications
• An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong design and development foundation
• Hunger to adopt new technologies and evolve our internal prototype design platform
• Understanding of the Angular JS framework
• Understanding of Twitter Bootstrap CSS and JS
• Understanding of JSON data structures and AJAX
Minimum Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
As a UI Developer / Prototyper, you have a proven track record for thinking outside the box. You are capable of taking great ideas and breathing life into them – making them real. You have a deep understanding of the customer experience and how to design and deliver solutions that provide measurable results. You see things differently from other people – visualizing design and development much like an art form.
You know what it takes to deliver world class creative solutions for your customers. Working in our UX/Design team, you will be part of our prototype infrastructure development efforts which is to create a framework to facilitate rapid UX design prototyping. This means you will be using some of the latest innovative technologies such as Angular JS and other frameworks. Not to mention that you will be working with a passionate team who knows how to have fun and balance both their work and personal lives. Sound interesting?
Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the development and innovation of cutting edge UX/design prototyping infrastructure to provide rapid execution of creative solutions for Dell.com
• Responsible for creating reusable snippets of prototype HTML code.
• Partner with IT developers to create ways to better leverage prototype code and increase its reuse during the IT development phase.
• Collaborate with UI Designers, UX Architects, and Experience Directors to create rich HTML prototypes that convey proposed designs at the highest fidelity.