Title: Front-end UI Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Our client is looking for a motivated Front-end UI Developer with passion for both the form and function of UI development, to join our team in Los Angeles. You should have a can-do attitude, be an independent thinker and have a love for web products that are intuitive and exhibit top-notch functionality and scalability. Ideally you’d have experience with the development of SaaS or enterprise web apps. You will be joining a lean but expanding team (currently 6 full-time members) of dedicated individuals, passionate about media and technology, working to eliminate the inefficiencies surrounding the creative freelancing process. Your role will enable you to shape our company’s technology direction and growth from a very early stage.
You will work very closely with the founders and the tech team to translate UI/UX wireframes and comps to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will lead the UI development and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on defining how the application works.
- Develop new user-facing features and user-friendly web interfaces for desktop and mobile devices
- Create versions, mutations, subpages, dialog-boxes
- Analyze and develop functional prototypes
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Debug the applications using Firebug to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- 5+ Years of professional experience as a Front End Developer
- Experience in B2B/enterprise technology solutions
- Startup experience and knowledge of start-up technology
- Experience scaling up a platform
- Experience with cross-browser optimization
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design with involvement in several web application development projects
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Front-end UI Developer