Top Entertainment client is seeking a passionate and analytical individual looking to contribute his/her skills and leadership to the Front End Engineering team!
This person should have strong engineering chops with a design-thinking mindset and the ability to work closely with designers.
The Front End Engineer is responsible for creating single page apps, while working closely with, and providing support to, front end developers, software (API) engineers, designers, and product owners. They will play a large role in assessing needs and available technology, and helping guide the direction for the front end team, as well as representing the front end discipline to the rest of the organization. He/she will be expected to help mentor other engineers as well as maintain and assist in review of the front end team’s code. One of the projects coming up is building a web portal, building out Chrome browser plug-ins.
- Develop hi fidelity prototypes
- React.js and Framer
- Webpack, NPM, node.js, Git (source management and build tools)
- Responsive design principles and tools such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Cordova or similar webapp wrapping platforms
- AWS S3, CloudFront, Route 53, and Lambda services
- UCD practices
- Strong soft skills, good listener, works well with designers