This is a 6-month contract starting September 1, 2013 to March 2014. The position is onsite at our client's offices in Schaumburg, IL, Basking Ridge, NJ OR Alpharetta, GA
• Dissect various e-learning and mobile challenges and provide creative technical solutions.
• Work with IT partners to evaluate, gather requirements for, and implement new web technologies in-house.
• Ensure all E-Learning content is accessible on mobile devices.
• Work with and support external E-Learning vendors to ensure 3rd party training is mobile ready.
• Troubleshoot system and end-user issues to determine the root cause of the problem and define mitigation steps.
• Work with cross-functional teams to implement content and learning management solutions in information sharing application platforms.
• Define, execute and automate workflows for deploying, updating and bug-fixing a variety of online training content.
• Collaborate with team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment.
• Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex technical information in simple terms.
• Ability to interpret complex requests & implement based on aggressive timelines.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with little direction.
• Ability to compare, process, organize and compile information.
• Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs