We have multiple openings for a Front-end Developer. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working across a range of web technologies. Applicants should have a solid knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (JQuery) with focus on cross-browser compatibility and semantic markup. You should also have strong object-oriented development skills and experience developing rich, highly dynamic, client-side applications. MVC architecture familiarity is assumed.
Your responsibilities will include leveraging best practices and accurately estimating and tracking your time across multiple simultaneous projects.
Responsibilities: Generate and maintain front-end code
· Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
· Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
· Collaborate with UE team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
· Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
· Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
· Develop reusable code libraries
· Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
· Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code