Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company!
Using our customized Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system and other technologies, you will work with a team of great and talented web publishers, visual and user experience designers, as part of the Design and Manufacturing Creative Team, to keep our websites current, guide and ensure consistency throughout the site by following company image and quality standards.
• Production of online content from product concept through completion, including product updates and revisions.
• Implement, update and revise existing online material.
• Create web pages from graphic source files.
• Assuring that code meets pre-established standards.
• Maintain logical structure and file naming conventions of content within existing information architecture.
• Create online forms.
• Maintain a high level of service with the various internal clients and partners.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience of working in a similar role.
• Good understanding of responsive websites.
• Experience with content management systems, although full training will be given for our customized Adobe Experience Manager content management system.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Passionate about all things digital and the desire to provide an awesome online experience for our customers.
• Appreciation for design aesthetics.
• Highly responsive and able to multitask and take initiative.
• Ability to develop great relationships and work with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail which is paramount.