• Design and develop web-based applications in multiple authoring and scripting languages with an emphasis on the Customer Experience.
• Iteratively improve applications through various channels, including deployments and user-interface improvements.
• Work side-by-side with User Experience designers, leveraging multimedia content creation applications and digital media to continuously strive for the best Customer Experience.
• Provide expert-level knowledge to business partners in writing, designing and improving content of web and mobile applications.
• Ability to develop quickly and with high quality via Sprints under the SCRUM methodology.
• Collaborate with business leaders, stakeholders and development teams in prioritizing stories and building requirements for successful delivery.
• Own your role and development, conducting deep dives into potential issues with an eye for identifying, solving and correcting problems to limit Customer impact.
• Insist on a high standard of development in production releases. Be prepared to review code and provide positive feedback with suggestions on how to improve performance, quality and delivery within the organizational standards and best practices, including innovation on new technology and industry standards as they pertain to multi-browser/device development.
Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
Perform or direct web site updates.
Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
Candidate must have basic to intermediate skill/experience in the following:
* Example: Backbone or AngularJS
- jQuery (advanced/expert)
- AJAX (advanced/expert)
- Web Services (REST)
- Object-oriented programming
- n-tier architecture
- Service-oriented architecture
- Experience engineering enterprise-level software solutions
Candidate should have intermediate skill/experience with the following:
- SQL (intermediate/advanced)
- HTML5, CSS3, XML (intermediate/advanced)
- Responsive design (intermediate/advanced)
- Apache Webserver (intermediate/advanced)
- Version Control
The following skills/experience are a plus, but not required:
- Maven/Ant (intermediate/advanced)
- Java EE (intermediate/advanced)
* Spring Framework
- Adobe CQ is a massive plus, but not required.
- Agile development methodology
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs