AQUENT's multimedia giant client, located in the heart of midtown, is seeking a forward-thinking Front End Developer to join their digital media team! This role will be a mix of new development for site launches, feature adds, and rebranding.
- Participates in a cross-functional team within a specific content theme.
- Provides input into project technology issues and direction to their respective project team leads as appropriate.
- Ability to accurately render level of effort estimates based on information known at the time that estimate is required.
- Monitor bug tracking queue for tasks and update tasks with relevant information in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the sanctioned project and development process are followed and note exceptions as necessary.
- Read and review functional specifications and test cases to ensure accuracy and develop understanding of business requirements.
- Recommend competitive advantages gained by emerging technologies.
- This position requires successfully independent collaboration and with others both internally and externally with other departments.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a minimum of 5 years software development experience in relevant development languages and technical platforms
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Ability to write documentation including, but not limited to, technical specifications and use cases
* Template layout & rendering experience
* Experience building responsive templates
* Experience with APIs and Web Services is a big plus
* CSS3 and knowledge of browser-specific implementation/limitations
* A strong grasp of HTML5 standards
* Experience with distributed version control systems
* A strong grasp of current browser technology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs