• Provides front-end web development for marketing efforts as member of a small Creative team.
• Works with internal clients, vendors and Creative team to develop work for Capital One ShareBuilder.
• Supports new technology as needed. Responsive/adaptive design desired.
• Works independently on web projects when the task is development intensive and not copy/design intensive.
- Concept and communicate development ideas
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective user experiences
- Timely and accurate archival of Capital One assets (also assigning attributes)
- Understand and apply the basics of creative and business strategy
- Work with Creative Director, Copywriter, Designer and Project Manager to produce web pages that are both compelling and cost-effective
- Create wireframes as needed for presentations and assist in Creative Presentations
- Make Creative Presentations when applicable
- Create final code and push live on schedule
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Effectively communicate development needs with team members and clients
- Understanding of Capital One and ShareBuilder business strategy
- Share knowledge and experience across LOBs
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, within LOB and beyond, and help influence decisions
- Work with vendors (stock photo house, outside agency, etc.) when necessary
- Understand overall constraints of projects
- Proficient in PC-based Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of ImageReady/Fireworks.
- Understands the elements of good UX design, HTML production and web process.
- Accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Complete tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Effectively communicate ideas, including presentation skills to clients with no dev background.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
- Ability to code from scratch as well as follow templates
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 level AA requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of Flash
- Intermediate knowledge of Information Design
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- Intermediate understanding of SEO and tracking, such as Omniture
- Ability to optimize graphics as needed
- Basic understanding of graphic design principles