1. Partner with internal and external resources to develop a customer-focused Web platform, which serves the needs of business units across the enterprise and consistently reflects the corporate brand.
2. Develop sites and enhancements to existing sites while doing daily content maintenance.
3. Participate in team and client meetings effectively and keep team lead informed of project changes and challenges as they arise.
4. Work closely with Compliance and Actuarial Services to ensure adherence to CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines and effectively deliver compliant, accurate, and timely material.
• Minimum five to ten (5-10) years related experience in a corporate or agency environment
• Strong Visual Studio 2010, TFS, HTML 5 and CSS Support
• Web Content Management (Familiar with CMS resources & tools), Web User Interface Design/Development Experience
• Experience building responsive designs required
• Experience setting up Google Analytics, Omniture, Web CEO or similar
• Strong code analysis skills, i.e. the ability to quickly read, understand and support an existing code base
• Ability to analyze business problems and enhancement requests and use the business application environment to implement the solution
• Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well independently and with teams
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under deadline pressure Education/Certifications: Bachelors Degree required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs